What is a Content Management System?
A CMS is a tool that will enable you to update your own website without knowing HTML. If you can use Microsoft Word, then you can use our content management system. With an online HTML WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) editing feature it is a simple to use interface.
Point. Click. Edit.
How does it work?
Once installed by our team of professionals, you can access a secure web content management application / website builder right through your browser and create, edit and update your entire website.
- NO FTP or HTML knowledge is required. Imagine being able to update your own website from ANYWHERE in the world.
- NO waiting for updates (or relying on a web designer) as you will be able to edit your pages in real time and see them immediately.
- NO Expensive software to download and install. Save time and money.
- NO Repetitive uploading and downloading of files. No need to worry about a third-party FTP client, or training your staff to use one!
- Absolutely NO programming knowledge or skill is required. If you can use Microsoft Word, you can use our system!
Contact FX Web Creations for more information about a Content Management System and how it will save you time and money.